Our vision is an active, self-sufficient and stress free later life.
Our mission is implement sustainable solutions for people over 45 to explore, create, apply knowledge and expand opportunities that lead to a self-sufficient later life. More specifically we seek to:
- Provide a current, comprehensive and people-centered networking environment for nurturing life and entrepreneurial skills and related professional values so that each member can lead a self-sustaining, healthy life for as long as they are able;
- Encourage people to be appreciated as valuable members of an ever changing and very demanding society by providing opportunities for them to update their knowledge base and acquire new skills;
- Nurture opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Promote the awareness, discovery, dissemination and application of knowledge involving the people over 45 in all known and future forms;
- Encourage savings for later life
- Be regarded as more interested in the welfare of its members than it is of its own;
- Foster sustainable change for every person over the age of 45 who desires a quality late life
- Care for our members if or when they need frail care
- Encourage the younger generation to support programs which will alleviate the social and financial pressure of dependent parents in the future.
- Guide and provide temporary support to people over 45 who have been marginalised for whatever reason so that they may once again be a contributing member of society
- Stress free accommodation.
- Encourage volunteerism as a means of meeting like-minded people to fill social needs and find purpose in life.
- Promote the philosophy that it is the responsibility of each and every one who wants a quality later life to participate in achieving this goal.
- Completion – The need to finish
- Uniqueness and individuality